Monday, June 09, 2008

Layer the poems more says Hunger Mountain

I've heard it from the high up lama
I am changing my ways, breaking law
to stay the same, embrace my flaw,
overture overtones over, over rule
the flow of traffic in my vein lane
transfixed by what I thought tentacle
I'm wrong again my precious orts
unwanted. Let's off to the fish fry
and forget my smallfry talents.
Albert Brooks may be zany in Kuwait
who will undo what was undue
and who am I to think that's real?
in another reel we find him, Gene,
oh grace oh Kelly, hair tendril
in the center of that forhead, what
wouldn't I outdo for you? Out rob
outright out with poor tenants
strands in a vial prove me vile
sci fi ergo two crows on the wire
like shoppers above the aisle
whirl around this axis, lose access
to the man who admires us inn
crust secret layer betrayer lard
oh Fugart thou art not Tennyson
Fellow denizens lets hear it for oral
Janet Jackson up the escalade
another poem seasoned like stew.

No comments: