Monday, December 07, 2009

Daily Crossword Puzzle Poem Draft, 12/7/09

Is your time here more than zigs and zags?
Tell me the chance of yes is more than slim
biding awee in our plush appointed Alamo
you nod your head, you say I see
hey,who's Goliath and who's David?
who's on first, who's on the Nina?
My friend hates "tissue" I hate "cram"
we both dig Sam I Am, so score.
Snore until she leaves, cat burglar
we're all a flock of stinking ewes
have paid our dues unsheathed epees
whose dullness means we don't need EMT's
all that glitters is not the palest
put on more clothes and get less coverage
my overage I'll divy out in lira
or krona if you think they're nicer.
oh my ram my drunken Aries
we have been smitten, bitten, lost
wear shorter skirts as evenings lengthen
as if to strengthen what? Were you raised
like mammals or like roe?
to know the tactics of talc
or metallic-tasting cage?
I panic beneath rabbit ears
test pattern Indian headdress array
to start the day and then we iron
burn away whorls, default on the lease
all that glitters? Remember, its mine
is there time to buy more gear?
All that glitters? My dear it fades
as I'm the seer swirling in this eddy.

No comments: