Thursday, February 11, 2010

Daily Crossword Poem Draft for 2/10/10

Jane Eyre, fangcasfare, baby bear I care but err
you're beautiful and I'm a fool, we haven't laughed for ages
I sing you green my little bean you answer back in umbers
I wake to rue for what is true I'm Kanga to your Roo
when you're blue my job to do is love you in our scenes
my stubborn head my sterile bed my micromanaged matter
my left hand's cold the topic difficult as tundra
scroll it back to where the sea lion caught that steak
I bought the soap the day we lost the skewers
and life's no sum as numbers and computers
that are so easier than breathing it's impossible
but sing your baby song and I will plod the stairs
a heavy wait or levity, in the end it's brevity
that will do you in, a penny for your g-men
your baby's palm a feather on my face.

1 comment:

Lyn said...

Hi sis. I think I'm the only person in the world who says "uhr" instead of "air". Am I a snob? I'm a little low. Put a "full stop" ("period" in Americanese) after world, and you've about got my situation.

Keep updating your blog. I check it every day. I want to see more Chinese (?) comments.

wv: untlebu
definition: auntie boo was a turd, but untlebu was my favorite relative.