Saturday, September 20, 2008

I made the mistake of looking at the site master - I love to look at the world map and see where people live who visit my site. I made the mistake (I, I, I, think Emma Thompson in Angels in America,) of looking at "details" and discovered that most people who come to the site leave within one second. I am not apparently an enormous hit with the googlers, who probably find me via the crossword puzzle link and are puzzled in a not-fun manner. Clicking "ranking" and expecting it to give me my rank among blogspot blogs (300 millionth maybe, so I could lord it over the person ranked 300 million and one,) I discovered that 49 people (highest number) came to my site looking for Paul Klee, who I did write about one day, and whose paintings I admire along with them. I think I will shamelessly use Paul Klee painting titles as my blog titles from now on. But first, off to Tacoma in my yellow Beetle with its brand new Les Schwab tires (with no siping,) so we will not slip off the road surface due to bald bald bald tires. No, we will grip the slip slidey oily rainy freeway all gleeful for art and openings and Don's first catalog, which I will buy tonight.

No comments: