Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Vagus Nerve - heard about it on NPR, wrote down "Vegas nerve"
because the commentator called it "The Wanderer".
I Googled (correctly spelled) vagus nerve and discovered
a TLA for a new way your life can be messed up by your body.
VNI, which is associated somehow with hiatal hernia,
and which made my eyes glaze. The Vagus Nerves, there
are two, interconnect your cranium with your vital organs.
The dictionary asked me to look up "vague" - which means
in addition to what you know something about wandering.

2 comments:

beth coyote said...

I'm familiar with the vagus nerve situation, scared the heck out of me while doing a pap smear once on someone and she seized. Probably TMI. Sorry.

XX Beth

Laura Gamache said...

Hey Beth. Uh, scary is right. xox from far, far away! L