Friday, March 19, 2010

500th Post.

Daily Crossword Puzzle Poetry Draft for 3/19/10


Farsi Agreements in Agra
our pens raised like masts
above the cowering orca
and me without my snee.
On the rez we are aware
of all the children for whom coos
are foreign as Farsi or Mr. Darcy.
I've much to say, please pass the salt
I'll apply it to my wound, tart
faced and laughed at as Uranus
dreaming grace like Liu
but silly as Dame Edna.
Shall we adjourn to the altar?
flock like cubs to den mother?
what other oddness, gee
you imagine stories, I see
roadblocks and an eagle.
It all comes down to study hall
and the principal plants of Idaho.
Where the heck have we been led
whether we've bought in or not.
While on the other line my mother pleas
for reprieve who used to lade lye
in my openness, but I've bought
it all, nobody's fault the upsurged
landmasses, strong winds against our aims.
How we subvert the bridegroom
at the It's Your Fault Dept.
Better my dears to yodel
into the sea, sea lion rising sweet
as any longed-for Eden.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your 500th post! whoo hoo!

Laura Gamache said...

THANK YOU! I feel very established now and am waiting for my severe robes to arrive.

Unknown said...

Wow, I'm impressed, congrats on your 500th post! How is your typing hand is it still in tact? Great job and thanks for sharing! God Bless! Mona